From the deliciously ella buzz I have made some of her yummy sweet potato brownies just to try for myself and I really can’t recommend them enough! As healthier treat as possible and refined sugar free! The ones I made are shown below!
With lots of natural goodness here is the recipe
Makes 10 thick brownies (mine are thin so I made more)
– 600g sweet potatoes (2 medium to large) – great blood sugar regulators, anti inflammatory and antioxidants
– 80g of ground almonds
– 100g brown rice flour
– 14 medjool dates
– 4 tablespoons of raw cacao – a great superfood with magnesium, manganese, sulphur and packed with antioxidants
– 3 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C (fan oven).
2. Steam the sweet photos until very soft.
3. Once sweet potatoes are soft, put into a food processor with pitted dates and combine.
4. Put all other ingredients into a bowl and then add in the sweet potato and date mix.
5. Put into a lined baking dish and cook for around 20mins until you’re able to place a fork into the mixture and it comes out clean.
6. Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool for 10mins. This allows the mixture to combine.
7. Then remove the brownies from the tray and cool for a further 10mins.
8. Cut into squares then tuck in and enjoy.
I hope you enjoy the heathy treat!